Welcome to the “We Care Housing Shelter” Volunteering Service. Check out what we have to offer, get involved and stand out from the crowd!
What’s in it for me?
- Develop new and existing skills
- Meet new people and have fun
- Make a difference to other people’s lives and become part of the community
- Build your confidence and self esteem
- Try something new
- Gain insight into different careers
- Generate ideas for your dissertation or course modules
- Be more employable
We Care Housing Shelter wouldn’t be able to change so many lives without the support and commitment of volunteers throughout the year across the UK. A lot of people give their time, energy and skills to help us deliver our services, campaign, fundraise and provide administrative and IT support.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community particularly those with personal or previous experience of homelessness.
Go to Volunteer in Watford to see opportunities in “We Care Housing Shelter” Head Office Watford.
- Volunteer in Watford.
- Volunteer in Hemel Hampstead.
- Volunteer in London.
For More Information, Please, contact the “We Care Housing Shelter” administrator on 07939432416.